Friday, November 19, 2010

Condemnation: An Expression of Strong Disapproval

Tonight after service, my heart was spiritually held by the most amazing sisters in Yeshua. We prayed and cried, and G-d soothed me.
After serious prayer, G-d confirmed that my words had come from Him, as harsh as they were, and that it was His doing... not mine.

I cried. I cried and asked G-d why. Why did it have to be me? Why couldn't He have used someone else to address a truth that had been hiding behind false appearances?
Discovering also that a person is a liar while showing a different face to the world, is not easy. In fact, it hurts. It hurts to bring forth the truth to people like that.
No. I don't know this person's heart... but G-d does, and that suffices.

There are some people I don't ever want to meet and I am ok with that. I have been ok with that for several years now, and G-d told me. He told me what was REALLY there and He has been right from the very beginning. The truth is the truth. Don't dress it up with lies and falseness because it will eventually come right through for everyone to see. Fake self righteousness only works temporarily.

Meaning of the word condemnation: an expression of strong disapproval

Yes. I disapprove.
I disapprove of fake self righteous people.
I disapprove of liars.
I disapprove of hypocrites.

Some people forget their own stories. They forget what they once said and when they get caught switching it around to make themselves look good, they don't like it. Pride... wow. What a double edge sword!
I caught this person in a lie today. He had said one thing to me and another to his family in regards to what really happened to him during a past relationship. The girl in question never double dated. She moved on quickly (this is known as a rebound) but only after she finally asked him, after almost a year, if their relationship would soon go to the next level and he responded that he was not sure.
Imagine her frustration after he had already introduced her to his family, particularly his mother who approved of her. He himself shared this information with me.

THAT is what he told me a couple of years ago over the phone.
As I read his text messages and that email, I was stunned.
Stunned at the lie.
Stunned at the words of self justification.
Stunned at what pride does to a man who claims Godliness but sends text messages (just this past August) such as "The weather in Florida is hot, like the ladies?" or in reference to potential dates, "The menu looks good..."

The whole email on his reasons for "not dating" because he is waiting on G-d (when I already know based on previous emails and conversations that he has dated quite a bit) simply baffled me. I even thought for a second that this was not the same man... Who was he kidding by being so defensive?
Definitely not G-d.

This person has lost my respect.
I could care less what title he holds or who he is related to.
Courtesy and integrity are two separate things.

If out of courtesy to his family I would've held back my words, I think I would have done him a disservice. G-d confirmed that the indignation within me came directly from Him and I am glad that I had that amazing prayer moment with people who had no idea what had happened. They were used by the L-rd to bring a word of peace into my heart and I praise Him for that.
I wondered about Nathan and how he felt when he confronted David...
But honestly, my prayer is that G-d never uses me that way ever again.