Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Debt Ceiling Explained

Ok... so I have not posted anything on this subject for a while because I decided to take a break to enjoy summer with my kids. Worrying about the coming economic woes would've ruined my mojo! LOL!
I promised myself that I would give my children the best summer EVER this year, and I am even planning on celebrating Ricardo's birthday a few weeks earlier.

Time is running out folks.

Food storage... savings... if you have not prepared yet, it is still not too late. If this time around the debt ceiling is not approved, things could get ugly very fast.
If it is approved, please understand that it would only be a patch. It's only a VERY TEMPORARY solution to a very HUGE problem.
It would put off the inevitable, but not for too long.
Here. Educate yourselves. This one is everywhere in the news because it concerns YOU!