Monday, July 11, 2011

Not All The Time We have Joys! Yet, We ALWAYS Have G-d's Love!

The kids and I are feeling so much better!
We were craving watermelon today and so I took off to buy whatever I could find in Publix.

Totally exhausted after last night. Just hope we can go to bed early tonight.

We all need to sleep really good.
Tomorrow I have a lot of things to do.

You know... the good thing about serving a great big G-d is that He always finds ways to cheer us up regardless of what people around us do.

It's as if He says, "It's ok. I see and know everything. Please don't feel so sad because I love you very much and everything is going to be alright."

So without further worries life goes on.
The truth is that some people are never going to change.
Sad, but true.

Since happiness is a CHOICE... I choose to be happy.
My kids deserve joy in their lives and whether people have "issues" or not, my goal in life is to give my kids a happy life.