Friday, September 24, 2010

Gotta Have the Backbone!

My friend Leslie posted this to her Facebook this morning and I thought it was great!

EVANGELIFISH = Christian who has no backbone to obey the KNOWN will of God, but wants to KNOW the HIDDEN will of God.

LOL! Doing G-d's perfect will takes guts. I say this because it is never easy to give up our personal desires to follow His in a world that pulls us in all different directions.
As I pondered on this sudden hospital stay and on how it literally ruined my Sukkot, G-d reminded me with much love that had this not happened, they wouldn't have found that splenic arterial aneurysm. G-d saved my life.

Bam! In my face.
We are so quick to complain but forget to look at the greater picture.
G-d knows that my children need me and that I still have lots to do here on earth before His return, so he took care of me once more.

Sure! I threw a fit because with my health it always seems to be one thing after another. Still one more CT to go, and you know... if something else shows up, I promise to not complain. G-d already used this situation so that I could minister to a nurse... and if she was the only reason I am going through all of this, then it's been worth it.

G-d, I am all Yours! You know what You are doing and I trust You!

Chag Sameach my King!!!