Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bahama Breezes and Hawaiian Rumbles

So today I decided to be brave and venture out with the kids. We wanted to do something different. I was feeling alright to walk, so we decided to go to Bahama Breeze for dinner and then to the Hawaiian Rumble Miniature Golf place they had next door.
Wow! It was great. The food at Bahama Breeze rocks! I decided to have this salmon pasta with passion fruit sauce that was just DIVINE! It had mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and it was totally yummy! I'm allowed carbs at least three times a month in moderate quantities.
My kids?
After taking a REALLY LOOOOOOOOONG look at the menu, they decided that they wanted the corn and plantain chips with spinach and asparagus dip, and of course... chicken fingers.
LOL! Oh well. Trying something different didn't go too far on their end, but they did love their mango smoothies and their fresh lemonade!

Right now I feel like my muscles want to kill me for putting them through a miniature golf course, but the truth is that we had so much fun! The kids totally loved it!
This hypokalemia can really be a pain (like right now), but I won't let it get in the way of spending quality fun time with my children.
We had a great time and it was definitely worth it!
Thank You dear G-d for a beautiful day with my kids!