Sunday, January 16, 2011

Silly Dream

I had this weird dream last night.
In this dream I was in a house making dinner and my kids were there and so was this guy. He was wearing a baseball hat, khaki bermuda shorts and he was pudgy with skinny legs. I'm not sure but he looked hispanic... but I really can't be sure. I cannot remember his face. Just the way his body was shaped and what he was wearing. Then I invited him to sit at the table, which he did, and we all had dinner together.
Next thing I knew it was time for him to leave and as he headed out the door he told me to meet him at the lake for the Fourth of July fireworks.
This dream was weird. It went from one scene to the other like on television.
The next part of the dream took place by the lake. Cars were parked there and it was still daytime. The parking lot was basically a sandy area and the houses by the lake were rustic. Most of them had two levels and were made of wood that was painted white... but they were worn, the paint chipped and all.
I remember those details because in the dream I remember asking myself why people didn't take the time to paint their homes. LOL!

Anyways... we all saw the fireworks and then I woke up.
Weird dream.
Weirder in the sense that I have not dined with a dude in more than 8 years and I don't exactly know any guy who fits that description.

Strange silly dreams.
I need go back to drinking tea before bedtime.