Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bible Study

Wow! Bible study tonight was delicious! Don't you just love it when you can literally binge on G-d's Word?
We are studying the book of Revelation, and tonight we were discussing the messages to the seven churches.
Deep stuff.
Wish it would've lasted longer, but for now I'll just go over next week's material and look forward to part III of the lesson.

It's past midnight, so I guess it's time to catch some zzzzzzz's.

Goodnight peeps!
Tomorrow it's off to PHA for some chat time with Carmen, and then to the movies to see Transformers 3.
Yup. Still a geek! What can I say?

Still holding on to my dream of one day marrying Optimus Prime.
My kids laugh their heads off whenever I say that.
It's a joke, of course... but c'mon!  I prefer the chivalry of an Autobot vs. the midlife crisis of a potential suitor.
LOL!
Basically all I'm saying is that men in general qualify as Decepticons, don't you think?
:)