Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blessed, Fun and Busy Day Ahead!

Up and ready for G-d's Word this morning!
I know it's gonna be good!
Then after service, it's lunch and frozen yogurt at Menchie's... and finally it's grocery shopping at BJ's.

Blessed, fun and busy day ahead!

Gotta love it!

Isn't it awesome to see how G-d honors our lives when we decide to honor Him in everything that we do?
Yeah...

I love You my King!
You are my everything!
Woke up singing these songs this morning! From one of our favorite movies, "Joseph, King of Dreams".
Here is the scene of when Joseph and the people of Egypt begin saving seeds and wheat during the seven years of plenty in order to survive the seven years of famine!
Wow... it's about to happen again which is why G-d is moving His people to do the same. Thank You HaShem for taking such good care of us my L-rd! Even when others don't understand and probably mock what we do, we know that our instructions came from You.
I am still in awe of how many people (believers) we have met JUST recently who were also moved by G-d to do the exact same thing and have been storing food and essentials for months!
That in itself is confirmation enough for me. It truly is.
Enjoy
.