Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Loom Knitting and Fruity Tea Time

Ahhh... I hadn't been this relaxed in ages.
A bit of knitting, some tea, a bit of editing... yes.
My life is officially back to a really cozy and happy normal. :) 
The kids agree. 

We also did groceries and we couldn't stay away from the cheese! LOL! 
We've had brie, fettuccine alfredo, Olive Garden style mushrooms with lots of romano and mozzarella, lasagna... I mean... for a  year we felt so restricted because of a certain's person so called aversion. 

Just because I don't like something, I shouldn't  keep others from it. 
In love we abstained in order to keep him from gagging or eating his meals in a separate room. 

This past week we ate cheesy foods almost every day! LOL

Yeah.
We're good and it's only going to get better with G-d's amazing help. 
:)