Monday, October 15, 2012

Silence

If I could just tell people out there... shhhhhh... a bit of silence so that I can truly appreciate who you really are and not who you say you are.

Yeah.

Being married meant the most precious yet simple things to me...

It meant carrying the title of Mrs. instead of Ms.

It meant that my kids had someone to call "dad'. Something they had never experienced before.

So many new things I hadn't experienced before either.

Then in comes that cruel letter from that stupid woman who hates me for no reason at all.

In it she tells me how I've been shortchanged and that's what happens to single moms. That women who bow down to a man (meaning Jesus) are in idolatry and should never attempt marriage with a true Jewish man.
How she knew he would walk out because we didn't believe the same and "who the heck would want to stick around a woman who limps" and can't stand straight to walk anyways.

Yeah.
I wish I had her in front of me to throw it right back at her. HARD.
Then again, who cares?

That is all I keep hearing in my head.
Who cares that this hurts so much? Who cares?
It's as though I am being forced to get over it FAST because crying and feeling depressed is SELFISH and life goes on.

SHUT UP!

I want silence.
I want silence and I want it now.

My faith is solid.
I believe in Yeshua.
That's his name.
I may not be married anymore and I WILL NEVER again go there... heck no. WAITED YEARS to open my heart to someone and this pain was SO NOT worth it.

So now that you have "rejoiced" with my pain. Leave me alone and go to hell.

Really.
I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Because I am not perfect.
I am real.
I am not a fake.
I am real.
Real people have the right to say it like they feel it once in a while.

Thank you.