Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Look At This Pic

Remember how a couple of days ago I posted another map and said that there is way too much pressure on either side of the fault above PR? Well, here is another pic, this one from today.
Just finished talking to my brother. There were almost 40 tremors along the north last night and it's still going on.

The fact that they are to the north out at sea really gives me the creeps. That can only mean that if the fault gives, the potential for a tsunami is extremely high.
People in Puerto Rico are not ready for what's coming.
They really aren't.
L-rd, I pray that You please protect your people from what is about to take place. Please put your angels around them and keep them from harm.
In the name of Yeshua HaMashiach, amen.

Enrique told me that he might make it for Claudia's birthday. That would be awesome! I pray that he does. I pray that they ALL do.