Saturday, April 2, 2011

Table Setting TEST RUN

Ok. So this is just a test run and we have decided to NOT use the plaid table cloth because it looks way too busy. For a spring birthday theme it's ok, but I have a problem with it. Mom and I both agree that the plaid is a bit too much. We might end up using it as a table runner instead. The silverware needs to sparkle and so do the wine glasses, but we will do that later. We have to use a special liquid they sell for that.

Ok. So this is a brief preview. The luminaries need to be redone, because I worked on those very fast just to get a "feel" of what they will look like. Nothing on this picture is officially glued or cut out the right way... this is just for preview only. I just noticed that the forks are not set the right way. The salad fork needs to be on the outside... oy!
Anyways, as long as we can find a LIME green table cloth, we should be ok :)
Now we have to figure out the tea set.

This will all take place at night since it will be a candle light dinner, and I still have to work on the menu cards.
My brain is fried right now, but it is slowly coming along praise G-d!

It is simple and that is how she likes it. :) It's delicate "French country" for my Claudia's Spring birthday!

UPDATE:

Too many people emailed me to tell me that they LOVE the plaid.
Claudia likes it too.
My friend Leslie made a suggestion regarding the napkin fold and I love it.
This is how it will look...