Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Field Trip!


Today it's off to Universal Studios with my eigth graders! Whooo hooo!
I'm so tired already.
LOL.

Mom is home from being in Virginia and Washington D.C. so she will be taking care of my kiddos who are totally bummed because they don't get to go.
Claudia can't go ANYWHERE for at least a week and Ricardo is just upset that I have to spend my birthday elsewhere, but I have to go.
Mrs. Carmen has already purshased my ticket and as tired as I am, my students need their teacher there. :)

Only eigth graders get to enjoy Universal's Gradventure this afternoon and tonight! Yup.

Since we'll be home like around 3 a.m. (according to Mrs. Carmen and the staff), my big celebration will have to wait.

Yeah.
It's a special number!!!

I have lived 40 spectacular years and it only gets better from here!
For forty... I'm a babe! LOL!
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH... but above all things ACKNOWLEDGE the giver of life! HaShem!