Friday, May 27, 2011

Magnetic Pole Shift

Magnetic North keeps moving causing climatic changes that are wayyyy too obvious to ignore! They have already confirmed that this was responsible for the death of thousands of birds and fish all over planet. Here in the US the severe tornadoes and the whole thing with the Mississippi River have plenty to do with it.

Albert Einstein was sooooooo incredibly right.

With the magnetic poles moving and with that HUGE hole in the magnetic field, a solar flare (which is said to strike like within a year) can happen!

Wow. Most of these videos are from January and February... and look at what is happening NOW! This is pretty impressive and it is all happening so fast.
As a science freak, this is all so exciting! This subject has fascinated me all of my life! None of this stuff scares me. I post anything I can find because I am seeing history in the making and it all signals to the fact that Yeshua is on His way!!!
Yay!!!!