Saturday, December 25, 2010

Famous Words... by Aslan



I can feel the cold air in my face... and as I look up at the sky I can't help but long for Him... for Yeshua.

Never thinking myself to be perfect, for nothing could be farther from the truth, since I am still unfinished clay... lumped and cracked everywhere.
It's just this thirst I have for my King of Kings and L-rd of L-rds that is insatiable, and a respect for Him so great, that I cannot comprehend how others don't feel the same way I do.
So lost before...and now I'm found. He found me dead in sin and has loved me so much that I don't want to give Him less of me, and maybe in a blunt way I don't want others to give Him less either.
They say that there is no place like home... and right now I long for home, but not this one.
I long for the home G-d has prepared for us.

Here is a clip of Reepicheep... "We have nothing if not belief" he says. Much like this brave little mouse, I can only hope I one day own the right to see "Aslan's Country" (G-d's Kingdom) also.