Friday, December 31, 2010

Just Felt Like Singing These Tonight

Not sure why, but I felt like praising G-d with these tonight... :)
A lot of churches have talent shows, parties, dramas and stuff going on.
Too loud. With all that noise, I'm not sure that they'll be able to listen to what G-d is trying to tell them.
Tonight will be quiet here at home (well, except for the fireworks at midnight), but His voice will be clearly heard in the midst of our hearts. His voice and only His voice tonight.
I love You my King. I love You Yeshua. I love You Abba.
Digno eres mi Dios de toda honra y toda gloria.
Tonight my kids and I want to make it about You and not about us.
You will take center stage, sparklers and everything. Let's celebrate a New Year with You first.
Everything else can wait.
Santo eres mi Senor. Santo! Santo! Santo!