Monday, December 13, 2010

So Far, So Good

In spite of all the emails received, I'm not going back on my word this time. I am done. Done with Facebook. Done with networking sites.
I keep my blogger because it's my journal. It's an outlet for me to write what is in my heart and mind without getting anyone to comment on it. I disabled that feature on here too.

What can I say?
My afternoon was pretty good.
Took my kids to Hebrew class, ate pasteles at Betsy's and fixed her husband's computer (some pop up virus kept interrupting web browsing and it was just annoying).
So, it's 3 a.m. on Monday. Busy schedule today.
Homeschool until 2 p.m.
Off to K-Mart to exchange a futon.
Then it's off to BJ's to do groceries and after that I have rush home and get ready. I have been invited to meet up with some people who are visiting the area and are pastors or something like that. Not sure who they are or exactly what they do.
Anita and Nasir Sidikki something, from Oklahoma.
This guy from some church in the area contacted me via email to tell me that they wanted to meet me. Not sure what about...
Oh well.
I hope that whatever they have to tell me doesn't take too long. I have Enlace at 7p.m.

Tomorrow Tuesday it's more homeschooling and maybe off to a local park with the kids if the weather is nice. I'm honestly not feeling too good. My arms and legs are not exactly cooperating with me and I have to limp my way around a bit slower than usual. It sucks. REALLY.
Not to complain, but this wonderful cold weather (I LOVE IT) has it's downside when it comes to my potassium deficiency.

Well, after watching "A Beautiful Truth" I might just attempt to pull off one of those coffee "thingys". For those of you who saw the documentary, you all know what I'm talking about. LOL! It's embarrassing... and seriously, I have never tried to do something like that EVER!
Then again, if it increases the potassium levels as directly and as quickly as it claims to, then it is definitely worth the try.

Yawn. Ok. I should go back to bed, but I think I'll pray for a little while.
I want G-d... like a lot!
:o)