Monday, March 21, 2011

A Letter from My Sister Sandra (USS Kearsarge)

Somehow my sister Sandra found the time to email our mom all the way from the Mediterranean.

From: buscamps@lhd3.navy.mil
To: Yovannakis@aol.com
Sent: 3/21/2011 1:49:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: (no subject)


Hey Mom,

How are you guys? I miss you! Over here everything, I guess, is okay. Can't wait to go home. Bueno hoy estoy asustada porque hay 2 botes malos que vinieron a nuestra posicion. Estamos formados para una pelea. Espero que todo este bien. Esta cosa no se ve muy buena. Mi amigo tiene que estar con los aviones para ponerle las bombas . Ay Dios mio, espero que todo salga bien. Esta cosa no me gusta para nada. Quiero estar en casa. Bueno, si no les escribo es por que mi email esta down.
Los quiero mucho,
Sandrita
***************************************************************************
Dear L-rd,
I can tell from this short email that my little sister is experiencing a lot of new scary things out there at sea. I just ask You Father,right now, to place a hedge of protection over her and over every single coallition soldier and the innocent civilians that they are protecting.

Please Heavenly Abba, pour Your amazing peace over her right now and that she may feel Your presence like never before. Keep her focused and strong.
In the name of Yeshua HaMashiach,
Amen