Saturday, March 12, 2011

Purim is Next Week! Yay!

We were invited to a Purim celebration in Kissimmee and I am totally excited for the kids. Now we have to figure out the costume thing. Claudia will probably want to go as Esther and Ricardo as Mordechai. LOL...
I'm having lunch with Evelyn on Monday because our girls want to meet and us moms want to plan a mini vacation this month. Maybe Evelyn and her husband can join us at the Purim Party. It'll be fun for the kiddos!
Gotta buy fruit to make a basket to take to the party and gotta get the ingredients for the Hamantaschen cookies.
I use guava paste and cream cheese filling because using preserves is soooo yesterday. It's time to experiment with new flavors and textures! :D
If I order the noise makers tonight, I might get them before the party. Fed Ex works for me. Those trinkets don't cost much, and they're fun.
Mom and dad are into their fruit gardening and they got their fruit trees today! Yay. They are so excited.
G-d is so incredibly good to us! I love Him with all of my heart!!!!
Thank You Yeshua for being so awesome! Thank You for all of Your blessings! Thank You for Your provision and care.
Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank You!