Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Perks of Working From Home

Gotta love this concept...

Someone asks, "I see that you are a single homeschooling mommy, but how do you earn a living?"

I answer, "I'm a copywriter. I do copywriting freelance for clients or businesses, so I get to work from home. As long as I meet my deadlines, the rest of the time is mine to spend as I wish. No... I don't make a FORTUNE, but I assure you that the rewards are fantastic. Probably $150 to $300 per job. One job per day at that rate is not bad, and it sure pays the bills! My reward? Having enough hours in the day to educate my kids and be a mommy! You know... teach them class, cook, clean, spend time at the pool with them, take them out on field trips... etc."

Someone stares and says, "Wow... I want your job!"

LOL!
The idea is way cool, isn't it?
G-d is good!

"I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O L-RD, will I sing. I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me" I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes..."


Psalm 101:1-3a