Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 a.m. Prayer at Breath of Life Christian Center

So this past week Pastor Danny and Sharlene texted everyone on their list to let us know that for 40 days they will be meeting at the altar for prayer.

Precious time before the L-rd.
I can't go every day because I have to be at work almost that early. My praying time is between 3:30 and 4:00 a.m.

It felt so good, though, to simply be there praying with them the other morning. The peace and the strength that one absorbs from praying alongside other believers is simply amazing.

I am sort of done with my little research on the government and stuff. Yes, we must be on the alert, but we must also rely on G-d for wisdom and discernment. When we study something... or should I say, anything, we must do so in prayer and in G-d's wisdom. If we try to figure things out on our own without His spiritual guidance, discerning truth from fiction might become a bit difficult.

The stuff I have posted on here is definitely backed up by facts but right now I don't want to even look at it anymore. I pulled stuff from the library and I had help pulling stuff from sources that are not accessible to me, and I am just plain tired.
I am proud to be an American.
I was born in New York and most of my family still resides there... but it makes me sad to realize that the America I was born in is no longer. Things have changed, and although I as a believer am aware that these things would happen according to G-d's Word, it's still a shocker.

This is America. This is my beloved United States! I have three siblings serving in the armed forces and I can't help but wonder if what they are fighting for is freedom, or if they have simply become puppets towards a "freedom" that doesn't really exist.

Then again. G-d is in control. Satan is making way for the anti-christ, and G-d is making way for Yeshua to come and destroy him.
That is no fiction.
That is not a theory.
That is a fact!
Hallelujah!

Oh. One more thing.
The one world order will have one religion too. The one that will follow the anti-messiah.
The sad part of it is that it will look, feel and taste like Christianity... but it will be as far from G-d's Word as ever. That, I believe, is where the greatest deception is going to occur.