Monday, July 26, 2010

John F Kennedy Knew...

Trust in the L-RD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

Proverbs 3:5-6


In researching what other Presidents have perhaps discussed on the subject, I found this speech.
He knew.
He told.
He got killed.



I am not a fanatic. I am not a cospiracy theorist. I am just a common citizen who is also a believer. If I am crazy, then the word of G-d must be crazy too. G-d revealed all of this through His WORD! This was in the Bible before it even made news.
Perhaps most of us believers knew deep down that we would be the generation to see all these things come to pass. Perhaps some of us have forgotten what we were taught early on.
No wonder G-d keeps waking His people up in the early morning hours to pray. Pray... pray... pray! This no longer a "theory" as they say.
It is a reality.
I am willing to die for Yeshua and for my right to serve Him and proclaim HIM as my one and only G-d.
I am willing.
Are you? This will no longer be about what we have or don't have.
This will be about our spiritual state of mind.
It will be about how strong we spiritually are and about how BRAVE we are to stand up for what we know to be true.
Cowards won't make it.
People who are worried about other people's opinions of them... won't make it either.
People who don't take the time to pray diligently will definitely not make it.
Even if we are killed.
Even if we die in the process, we have a hope that others don't have.
We have the hope of being with Yeshua for all eternity.
This will be more of a spiritual battle than a physical one.
The real fight will be in our hearts when they do their best to convince us to change or minds about our faith.
The true warriors will never give up on G-d's promises... as they will remember that G-d never gave up on them.

A storm is coming and we can stand strong in the L-rd.
Again... I am not a fanatic.
I am simply passionate for the cause of Yeshua HaMashiach and I will stand strong.

Will you stand strong too?