Saturday, July 24, 2010

Text

So here is my problem.
When a man refers to attractive women as "hot", I could care less if this is simply an "American" expression, it's ghetto to use that term after you hit 35 (even as a joke).
Then, in regards to the "menu" comment...

No disrespect, but some men have no idea what they say when they are saying it.
When referring to women, "Menu" is a term commonly used in sex trafficking.

Then again, I know that this person had no idea. I just wish men had a bit more common sense when referring to women. Some phrases are just demeaning.
Perhaps this sir desires to be treated like the man that he is underneath the whole pastoral thing. Some women don't get that.
Must be difficult for women to know how to erase that line when dating pastors.
Maybe this is one of the reasons why he has a difficult time finding someone.

I'll keep praying for him.
That's all I can do.
If he is truly letting G-d choose, then he is in good hands.

G-d will find the right one for him, and only G-d knows who that is.
Hope he holds his ground and waits for G-d's perfect will, even if the L-rd has to "special order her" all the way from Mongolia. LOL!