Sunday, July 25, 2010

FEMA Concentration Camps... are not a lie

Well... I did not believe this at first because I would be the one laughing at conspiracy theorists. Then I decided to do some research, and now I believe. I believe that this stuff is real.

Please take the time to go online and research REX 84 JUST as a web definition.
It was established to control civil unrest.
People are going to be against a lot of stuff that will go down in the next couple of years... and they will need these.
I found thousands of these all over my google map. Horrible. They are currently EMPTY waiting for Marshall law to go into place. The categories will be divided into red, blue and yellow.
Please research it. As a Jew, this to me is an insult. A huge violation of civil liberties! I am an AMERICAN... but this is not America as we know it, anymore.

There is a lot of unreliable information out there, so please be careful of what you find. I did this the old fashioned way and decided to rely on books from the library. I searched and searched until I found stuff that totally creeped me out.
I won't post much of it on here, being that I have decided to post my entries. What I want you all to do is go to your local library and research REX 84 and Garden Plot.
Don't search the Internet.
Search documents.
Search newspapers.
Search "executive orders"... even old ones.

I was in shock.

Glenn Beck, who to me is a very reliable source, did his best to warn people about this. I love the fact that he will shout out the truth and then comply with the producers in order to keep the show. Then again, he is limited as to what he can and cannot say, but he says it anyways even if he has to retract himself a bit. He does this all the time... but in a very special way lets everyone know what he REALLY believes.
Glenn Beck retracted himself on his belief that FEMA camps exist, but what choice did he have?
He had no choice because that is how he keeps the show going.
He shouts the truth and then denies it. He does this ALL the time!

He wants us to look at the FACTS, and although he had no choice but to hire an "independent" (controlled by the government) group to seek out this information... it sure got some people thinking.
Like I said, go to your local library.
The facts are there.
These places do exist and if you try to find them on google Earth and google maps... you will not be able to count them. That's how many exist! It is a scary thought.
The fact that they are building train tracks in those specific areas gives me the hibby jibbies.

Besides a couple of "ok" videos, I found this in the library. I was able to actually read the hard copy, but found it on the Internet as well, so here is the link.
This explains in part what REX 84 is and how it started. This is anonymous online but it was originally written years ago by a student from Texas University. He was doing research on it and wrote an essay.

Again... just copy and paste on your browser:

http://uweb.txstate.edu/~lf14/conspire/rex84.html