Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camp FEMA

Well... this video would've seemed weird to me a few weeks ago, but not anymore.
I went to the library and looked up all these facts.
This stuff is as accurate as it can get.
The information is correct.

Except for the "drama" factor... the info is right on the money. I am totally against red necks and "white power". To me, those are REALLY potentially dangerous, but not everyone else who believes in the right of questioning the government.
As a Jew I must remind everyone out there that right before the Nazis began to persecute and encarcerate the Jews, Jewish people were labeled as extremists and fanatics. This alone turned most of their neighbors and the general population against them.

Then I remembered Luke 21.
Yeshua warned us. He warned us.

I have access to military library material because of my family, but this one you all can find in the army website...

copy and paste this to your browser:

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

Towards the end of the video, I like the fact that states like Texas and Oklahoma are fighting back. Wow. Amazing.




Camp Fema
- Watch more Videos at Vodpod.