Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dream

I dreamed of something so interesting and special that I did not want to wake up.
I was being embraced by these arms and I could see myself placing my hands over those hands... and the love was so intense that even though I tried to pull away I could not escape it.
Then I semi turned to see who this was embracing me from behind, but all I could see were his arms and his hands. His hands were about the same size as mine, slightly bigger... and they were soft. Our fingers interlocked and then I felt my head resting on this person's chest and then I was gently kissed on my brow... and just like that, it was over.


It lasted a few minutes, but my heart was so at peace...

Wish I could've been in those arms for a much longer time... then again, it was just a dream, right? (sigh) Probably didn't mean anything.

Oh well.
On with my day.
Time to go. I have a gazillion things to do this morning!