Monday, May 17, 2010

Rejection Is G-d's Protection


I couldn't help but post this picture of a T-shirt that I saw online. THIS IS HYSTERICAL!!! Then again, I could not agree more. Perhaps, for those of you looking to find "the one", the reason you have been rejected is because G-d is protecting you until HE finds the one for you.
C'mon! You know that He has more dimensions than E-Harmony.com and that He can research compatibility levels better than any computer questionnaire! He ALREADY knows the hearts of men and women out there.
He's got ya. Trust me.

Me? I don't bother.
G-d knows I'm a Republican.
I am SINGLE and it's permanent.


On to another subject... I am fasting this entire month.

A promise is a promise and I know what the power of prayer can do combined with some serious fast. G-d, my hero, is in charge and I simply follow His lead! Being hypokalemic makes a bit more complicated for me to fast, but every other day is OK. Today I took a break and tomorrow it starts all over again.

Care to join me?

When it comes to spiritual warfare, G-d is teaching me how to kick butt!
Got HIS armor on and HIS banner OVER ME is LOVE!!!

Women's retreat is this weekend and I AM SO READY!