Thursday, May 20, 2010

Red Hair


Oh my gosh.
So my friends from Enlace (Single Moms Prayer Group) decided to surprise me for my birthday! I had no idea that they even knew it was my birthday today.

What they did was hysterical! They decided to give me a mini makeover...

Our retreat begins tomorrow, so they got their hands on my hair today and tomorrow is MAKE UP day!

Miriam not only gave me a haircut (my hair was down to my butt and now it's about an inch and a half shorter, maybe more) but she also colored my hair RED!!!

Oh my gosh!!!!
Freaking out. I wasn't supposed to look until they were done with me, and I am seriously freaking out.
RED.
My hair is RED!

LOL! I love my friends... not so sure the color... but this was fun.
It's ok.
I think that I can learn to live with it for a little bit. :-)