Sunday, October 17, 2010

G-d DID SOMETHING AMAZING TODAY!

Wow. So little did I know that G-d would open my mouth to speak His word to the family members who came to visit today.

It went from one thing to another so fast and next thing I knew I was ministering full blast and the words were coming out of my mouth and the FIRE all over me was non stop.

Y'all have no idea how amazing it was, that I had just poured out my heart in a private blog entry about a specific issue I am having with my family in regards to the gifts of the Spirit... and next thing I know G-d took over and showed them...

Wow.
G-d does not cease to amaze me!!!

By the time we were done praying everyone was crying and lives were reconciled with G-d... and I am just in awe. These family members dedicated their hearts to Yeshua!!! WOW!!!

My dad just walked in to tell me that he was proud of me.
Can you believe that?
He told me that he was PROUD!

Oh I so wish I could give G-d a big hug.

I just wish He was here in front of me so that I could run into His arms and give Him the biggest hug!
Wow. Amazing!
G-d... YOU ARE REAL! REAL! AMAZING! LOVING! CARING!

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I LOVE YOU ABBA! I LOVE YOU MY KING!!!!!!!