Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Task Ahead...

For a long time now G-d has been inspiring me to start a business that will help moms work from home. There are plenty of websites out there offering home based businesses, but I have yet to find one that is true to what we as mothers really need.

So I asked the L-rd for a big idea and He gave me one, and I am about to embark on this journey, simply trusting Him ALL THE WAY!

No multi level marketing... eww.. No answering services that require moms to work in a super quiet environment without interruption. That's not realistic, especially when you have little kids.
I wanted to do something that would allow moms to earn an income while doing laundry, homeschooling, changing diapers, cooking... cleaning...
and G-d took me straight to His Word.

Wow.
It was right infront of me the whole time. The secret to success is ALWAYS in His perfect design. For this revelation, I thank Him and give Him all praise and honor.
Don't get me wrong. Many career oriented women have contributed greatly to society and I am definitely glad for women who are lawyers, doctors, etc.

There are those of us, though, who are just happy being moms and who don't mind taking care of a home. In essence, tending to a home is full time work already, and it would be even better if we could earn some wages while doing what we do all day!

I won't share this idea with you guys just yet. I however request that you keep me in your prayers as I take the necessary steps to make an investment towards this endeavor.
Please pray that the L-rd continue to guide my steps in the right direction so that I can bless others through this.
My goal is to find home based employment for other moms based on this big G-d inspired idea.

Gotta get through all the paperwork, banking and licensing first.
I thank you all for your prayers in advance.


Sincerely,
Rose