Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So A Guy Has This Crush On Me...

Yesterday my kids and I decided to head out to Sea World again for a little while. Food for us food is free because relatives of employees don't have to pay, so we headed out to Voyayers for dinner.
While we were there, my sister came out and told me that her boss (who apparently has had a quiet crush on me for months) wanted to meet me. According to Sally, he has seen me come in quite a few times and has wanted to introduce himself to me, but feels intimidated.
So he was in the back waiting for Sally to give him the "go" to come over and say hi.
I totally freaked out!
I got so nervous that I spilled chocolate all over my shirt.
Oh my gosh! Not funny.
So there I was, my shirt smeared in chocolate, a total mess, giving my sister (the matchmaker) the most serious shocking look ever!

Needless to say, I grabbed my purse and dashed into the bathroom! While I was in there hiding and trying to get the chocolate stain out of my shirt, I could hear them laughing. Sally was telling him how I had just spilled something on my shirt... blah... blah... blah...

My kids know me so well and I just loooooove them for that.
Claudia had already grabbed Ricardo's hand and dashed to the back exit of the restrooms where she snuck me out.
I limped out of there on turbo.

Ever seen anyone limp on turbo?

It's kind of like driving on Interstate 4 with a flat.

I had already seen this guy and although extremely handsome, he looked so young!
Seriously thought it was one of Sally's practical jokes!

He just requested me on Facebook.
He is 30 and he has pictures of himself with drinks and stuff.

Nope. Asides from the fact that I'm so deeply into my L-rd and Savior and have no desire to step outside of His perfect will, I'm simply not interested in dating.
Not my type. Too young... too worldly... so glad for turbo limping! He he he!