Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

I can't believe I'm still up at this hour preparing lesson plans for this month. I guess I don't want to fall behind during fall season. I just want to take it easy during my FAVORITE season of the year!!!

I totally looooooooooooove Fall! Love the colors. Love the weather! Love the coziness of it.
Fall is so romantic.

Anyhow, can't wait for tomorrow night. My kids and I are watching Beauty and the Beast! After all these years it's out of the vault! The last time Claudia saw it she was three and Ricardo has NEVER seen it.
We are also having "French Day"! We are going to learn about the Eiffel Tower, we are baking baguettes, and for dinner we are having some of the dishes mentioned in the song "Be Our Guest" just for fun! Can't wait!

I must share a secret.
Deep inside, I am such a BELLE...lol.. ("with a dreamy far off look, and her nose stuck in a book", avoiding all the Gastons out there and living a very provincial Poinciana life) but when it comes to rejection, I truly can relate to Beast.