Sunday, October 17, 2010

SUNDAY.... Yup.

No Facebook for days... but it's because I've been busy moving in with my folks. Wow. I think I'll allow myself little break. So I'll post my blog... how about that?

Family is here from Tampa and I smell like a dog!

Seriously. I've been playing fetch with Lucky, Tails and Happy and phewwwww! They need a bath. It was fun, though. My kids always have a blast with those three little rodents.

LOL!

No. They're not rats. They're Chihuahuas. Same difference in my opinion.
Well... the familia is here now so I can't go hide to take a shower.
Yum.
Rumor has it (the source being Ricardo) that they showed up with all sorts of delicious TAPAS! Whooo hooooo!

Oh well, a little bit of Fabreze here and a little bit of Fabreze there and it should be just fine.

Oh. Claudia just walked in on me.

The look on her face when she saw me spraying Fabreze on myself?
Priceless.