Thursday, August 19, 2010

“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”- 1 John 5:12


So glad to have You Yeshua!

You are our EVERYTHING!
You are our LIFE!

I know that things will be different when I get back home...
but I welcome the changes. It's time for a new job and You, my L-rd are the only one who knows where You will place me. All I ask dear Abba is that I don't have to commute an hour to get there. It's getting really difficult for me at this point.

Then again, I just have to continue trusting that our lives are in Your hands.
Todo obra para bien para aquellos que te aman mi Dios.
Yo te amo HaShem.
Yo te amo con todo mi corazon.

Time to get on with our day.
Thank You so much for Your peace my King.
Oh... and as silly as this seems... can you please tell a giraffe to come straight to me so I can feed it? I want awesome pictures today L-rd!
This time with my kids has been so precious, but please make the next two days EXTRA special Abba!

I have never seen a giraffe up close before, and I can't even remember the last time that I went to a REAL zoo!!!

Look at me. I am 39 years old and I feel like a kid, but that's a good thing, I guess. LOL!
I love You Abba.
Thank You for loving us through it all. Thank you for this peaceful and fun time that I get to spend with my kids. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Yours forever,
Rose