Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sandra's Brain Fart

So... here we were planning this road trip to Virginia to pick up Sandra's car because she didn't want to leave it at the base for an entire year.


We were almost done trying to plan it all out when my mother asked the golden question, " So, where do we pick up the car keys?"

Um...
Yeah. For those of you who know my sister Sandra, I am sure that you guessed correctly.

She took both sets of keys with her on the ship. Right now her car keys are cruising somewhere near Pakistan, and she won't be able to mail them out until mid September.

Well. Huge brain fart.
Way to go Sandrita!

I guess it's just Jacksonville and St. Augustine for now! LOL!
The look on Mom's face was priceless.

Yeah. It really was. LOL!!!
I'm bummed, but more relaxed.

Ok. Back to my original plans.