Tuesday, August 24, 2010

They Are Gone

I finally went home and they were gone.
Jen left everything nice and clean and after checking the account they did pay the electric bill as I requested.
On Sunday when Rick told me that the check he got was going entirely towards his car payments, Jen saw the look on my face.

Jen right away said that they would pay it. Rick said nothing.
Jen knew better and did the right thing. I thank her for this.

The note they left on the counter read:

"Thank you for what you did right, and we forgive you for what you did wrong. I hope that you do the same for us."

With tears streaming down my face I read that note.
If what I did wrong involved telling the truth... then it's ok. I actually think that I did them a favor.

It's time to walk by faith and not by sight.
Quoting the Bible is not enough.
A true believer has to LIVE the Word of G-d because G-d cannot be fooled.

They helped with the July electric bill, but left me stuck with the one for August... and I wasn't even home for an entire week. What were these people doing all day? Turning on ALL the appliances? $255.88. My goodness gracious!