Friday, August 20, 2010

Tanned!




Yeah... by the time we took this picture it was really dark and well... no flash and all. It's going to rain big time!!!
My kids are black! Oh my gosh! I am lobster red... but I tanned. Yup!

Love our tans. Love the way my skin feels and looks after being sun kissed!
Nice and smooth!
Now we are back at the condo doing laundry and getting ready to take off tomorrow.
The beach was awesome today.

The G-d I serve is real.

Hmmm... I wonder if I might need to stop somewhere for a few school supplies for the kids. I think we have everything, but I am almost certain that Claudia needs lined paper for her essays, and that Ricardo needs a handwriting workbook.
Cursive this year... yay!

On with life.
G-d's got me. G-d's got us.

Feels good to know that.

Claudia likes this picture. Bad quality camera...plus I look like a boy.



NO MAKE UP! FREEDOM! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!