Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Dream

Another dream.
Writing all these down since I have not dreamed this much EVER!

I was at a picnic surrounded by a lot of Hispanic people except that they were all speaking to me in English.
Anytime I go out to a picnic with my Hispanic friends, we all speak Spanish. These people didn't. That was odd.

In the dream I sat next to a really nice lady. She was with a little girl who wouldn't stop smiling at me. We talked for a bit and she seemed to have been through a lot. In the dream she pretty much let me know that she was a single mom and well, the conversation wasn't over when I found myself at another place.

All of a sudden I was inside a classroom. It had desks and white boards, posters... you know... your typical classroom decorations. Carmen and Mrs. Lagormarcini were there, in front of me and Lagomarcini was trying to convince me to come back to work for them. Carmen was quiet. She did not speak a word. As this was going on, I was torn inside. I wanted to say "yes", but then I began thinking about the teachers who had left and why they had left. I began to feel uncomfortable about going back to the school, because I was feeling as though Carmen was not being completely sincere. Deep down I lacked peace.
Strange how in this dream I remember pondering on so many things while this was going on. I also remember thinking about my job at the resort, and how it is a steady job for now.

Once more... before I could offer an answer, I found myself in another place.
I was in a room full of women who were praying deep in the spirit. In my dream I could feel G-d's presence so strong, my entire body was shaking.

Then one of these women, came over to where I was and began pouring oil on her hands. She literally drenched her hands with oil.
Any time I've been anointed with oil, it's usually a small dot on my forehead. This woman was drenching me with oil and the anointing was so overwhelming, and as she prayed she said, "You love. You love. You love."
Then she said, "You know how to love.".

Then she said, (or I am thinking that G-d was speaking through her)"The door is open and I have given you the authority to make decisions."

As I saw a door open, I saw the picnic. I saw the picnic with all the Hispanic people in it. The ones who only spoke English. I saw the lady with her daughter at the table.

I was so overwhelmed that in my dream I fell to the ground.
The lady got on her knees next to me and began to pray in tongues. She prayed and everyone in that room just prayed and prayed and prayed... and as they prayed, I felt strength like I had never felt before.

To be honest, I did not want to wake up. I was covered by prayer. No idea who these people were, but they were covering me in prayer and all I wanted to do was run to where that lady was with her little girl and give her a big hug. I wanted to tell her that everything was going to be alright. I wanted to be there in that picnic listening to her.

Unfortunately I woke up.

The dream was over.

G-d has given me the authority to make decisions... but I think that what He really wanted to let me know through this dream is that my decisions will be surrounded by His peace, and that He's got me covered.

Decisions.

Who are the people at the picnic?
Who is that woman?
Is she real or did she represent something?

All I can do is pray.
Pray and pray and pray... and walk through the opened door... G-d's door.