Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Laundry Tuesday


Way too hot to go outside this morning.
Claudia had a small episode at my mom's yesterday, so I'm keeping her indoors today.
Great day to do laundry while watching Dr. Oz and, of course, Animal Planet and the History Channel.
Just had papaya, bits of white cheese and blueberries.

The A/C feels good. Yeah. I have all this energy and it's probably because my new diet is kicking in.
Nice.

I like it.

Last night's prayer meeting was awesome. G-d's presence was very strong and ohhhh my goodness! Soooooo good!
I love YOU my heavenly Abba! You are my King!

Ok.
Back to laundry duties and making breakfast for the kids.
Whoah... utilities. Gotta go make those payments too.
Yeah. I'll do that much later.
Maybe when it's almost sunset I'll take the kids to the pool for a bit.
Nothing like a nice evening swim. Yeah. That and some steak grilling sounds really good.

Well. My day is all set.
Cool beans.