Friday, June 11, 2010

Planning Out My Day

Jen, the kids, and I have been out because she needed a sun dress and Victoria needed some sandals. My kids got away with fun drawing books from BooksAMillion. Loooove that place. We can be there for hours. I needed the fresh air after being in a hospital room for a day and a half.

By the time we got home Jen's husband, Rick, had already arrived and after a nice refreshing shower we all settled in the living room to watch Disney's "Mulan". Jen had never seen it, and she enjoyed it quite a bit. It's really one of Disney's best movies.

Today we relax in the morning and then we are off to Sea World. My legs need the exercise. The doctor wants me to walk but not to sweat too much, so I told Jen that we should take the kids there later in the early afternoon. That way we can just spend a couple of hours there and be back before sunset.

Cool beans.
It's going to be a beautiful day! Praise G-d!