Thursday, June 3, 2010

Can't Complain...


Good morning! It's been awesome last few days.
Rick and Jenn's birthday was this week (since they're only days apart) and my kids and I decided to treat them to some Sea World madness! They loooooved the park and we all had a blast.

They are burned to a crisp, but we're not. Lucky for me, Claudia tans rather evenly and Ricardo's skin is a beautiful cinammon brown. Wow. When Sheraldi saw them the other night she was stunned by how dark they both were. LOL!

I have a tendency to turn a weird "magenta" color that eventually turns to this honey brown... but this time the sun didn't want me. I'm still olive skinned. No tan yet. Oh well.

Can't complain about anything. Last night as we drove in from Sea World, we decided to go to Bible study. When we walked in, it had already started and well... we looked and probably smelled like we had been at the parks, but it's ok.
We took it all in.
Pastor Danny talked about Elijah and Elisha's double portion. Awesome study! Learned a great deal in 30 minutes.


When we got home last night we decided to watch the movie Extraordinary Measures and it was great!!! Totally recommend it!



Ok. Today's schedule involves doing groceries and cleaning the junk out of the car.
Really want to relax today. Perhaps the pool... a good book... grilled salmon.

The kids would like that.
Tomorrow I have to pick up Esther Jerusalem so that she can spend the day with us. We want to bake bread tomorrow and get in the pool, so let's see how that goes.
Then, Mrs. Carmen asked me to show up at PHA's graduation so that my students who are graduating tomorrow can see me there.

Truth? I don't know what to make of her decision, but I am dying to see my students graduate. They've worked so hard and I am so incredibly proud of them!

Ok.
Time to go.
It's a beautiful day and I want to soak up the sun and enjoy every moment.
Life is precious.

We serve a great big G-d.
I LOVE YOU ABBA!!!
I am yours and You are mine! Hallelujah!